What you should know about grey hair
A lot of us are probably getting tired of touching our roots, just so we can hide the appearance of our white/grey hair. Did you know that dying our hair can also lead to scalp irritation and dryness? Oh no!
As we all know, our hair gets its natural color from melanin, and when this melanin starts to slow down its production, that’s when our grey hair starts to appear. Let's see the cause of gray hair.
However, Mayraki Professionals have developed a perfect solution to take care of those gray hair once and for all. The Mayraki Anti-Grey Hair Color Restoring Treatment is a revolutionary hair solution that restores your hair’s natural hair color without damaging your hair and scalp. It’s formulated with natural active ingredients such as Polygonum Multiflorum Extract, Coffea Arabica Extract, Galla Rhois Gallnut Extract, Biota Orientalis Leaf, Carthamus Tinctorius Extract, Ligustrum, and Lucidum Extract, that when combined provide satisfactory results you're going to love. With these ingredients, you’ll be able to see major improvements after 3 to 4 weeks.
The Mayraki Difference (Before and After)
- After the first week of use. Upon using the treatment for the first week, you’ll see visible changes in the hair color appearance from the roots.
- After the second week of use. In its second week, you’ll see improvement in your natural hair color, while keeping the scalp looking healthy at the same time.
- After the third to fourth week of use. The appearance of the white hair from the roots is greatly reduced and hair appears thicker and shinier. The scalp and hair looks healthy, youthful, and nourished.
1.Shampoo wash and towel dry.
2.Apply a few pumps of Anti-grey Hair Color Restoring Treatment on your comb
3.Gently comb your hair and evenly spread the treatment into your hair. You may also use your fingers to massage your scalp.
4.Free of rinse. Blow-dry and style as usual.
Recommended for daily use, morning and night. You will be able to see the results after 3 - 4 weeks.
(Note: After your original hair color comes back, you may stop using the product on a daily basis. You can just use the treatment once or twice a week for nutrition supply to the hair roots to maintain the results.)
1. Why should you switch to Anti-grey Hair Color Restoring Treatment?
A lot of us don’t want to see a single sight of white/grey hair. Just like our skin, our hair also gets its natural color from melanin, and when this melanin starts to slow down its production, that’s when our grey hair starts to show up. But thanks to our Mayraki Anti-Grey Hair Color Restoring Treatment, you’d get to end these grey hair problems at once.
With its gentle and effective formula, you’d get to see immediate results for as early as three days, minus
the damaged hair! And because of the Purple Tulip Extracts which acts on Keratin-associated proteins, expect your hair to have more volume, shine, and supple. It’s also perfect for all hair types.
2. What are the benefits of using the Mayraki Anti-grey Hair Color Restoring Treatment?
- Youthful, healthier, and suppler hair
- Restores gray/white hair to its original color
- Adds volume to the hair
- Moisturizes hair from roots to tips
- Cleans hair while adding extra shine
3.What are the 7 key ingredients of our Anti-grey Hair Color Restoring Treatment?
Polygonum Multiflorum Extract. This is a famous Chinese herbal medicine also called the “He Shou Wu” which translates to “the black-haired Mr. He.” It is known for its youth-restoring effects and treating graying hair signs in Asian countries for a long time.
Coffea Arabica Extract. Naturally rich in compounds that helps improve hair growth in relation to thickness and appearance of new hair. It contains antioxidant properties like polyphenols that protect the skin against ultraviolet (UV) rays and some signs of aging linked to sun exposure.
Galla Rhois Gallnut Extract. It has properties with high antibacterial activity and deodorizing function. It also provides an anti-glycation effect to improve skin tone and texture and prevent the production of age pigment.
Biota Orientalis Leaf. A traditional medicine is known for its antibacterial properties and hair restoration. It’s commonly used to treat baldness and hair loss, and promoting hair growth.
Carthamus Tinctorius Extract. An important herb that effectively blocks DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) which is the most common cause of hair loss worldwide. It also improves scalp circulation and stimulates hair growth.
Ligustrum. Promotes hair growth and hair darkening due to its ability to increase blood circulation to the scalp.
Lucidum Extract. This ingredient works as a restorative tonic for your hair. It’s packed with antioxidants, and eases the stress levels and combats free radicals which lead to hair loss and balding.
4.Is it safe on the hair and scalp?
Yes. Our Anti-grey Hair Color Restoring Treatment is sulfate-free, paraben-free, cruelty-free, and silicone-free – which means there will be no scalp build-up and irritation upon using it.
- Parabens can lead to scalp irritation and exacerbate some skin conditions. With our paraben-free products, you get to gently clean your hair without irritating the skin.
- While Sulfate can get rid of dirt and oil, Sulfate is one of the causes of hair loss and thinning hair. It has properties that destroys hair follicles and inhibits hair growth. But our products beg to differ! We’ve combined natural alternatives that cleans the hair and promotes hair growth while keeping its natural oils.
- Silicone creates a synthetic shine on your hair can be pretty tricky to wash out, thus, forming a layer of shaft in the hair and preventing moisture from penetrating. When this happens, this can lead to dryness and brittleness of the hair, and also an itchy and dry scalp. Meanwhile, we’ve developed silicone-free hair products that instantly creates shiny hair without the heavy and dull feeling.
5. Is it a coloring product/treatment?
No. The Mayraki Anti-grey Hair Color Restoring Treatment is not a hair coloring/dying product. It's a natural hair treatment that restores your original hair color from the roots without making a hair coloration. Rapidly, the root is pigmented so hair appears more youthful, refortified and suppler.