Why Hair Turn Gray?
To get to the root of grey hair, it’s first important to understand the anatomy of hair. Each hair bulb has dermal papilla cells which determine the formation and life cycle of hair. Melanocytes on these cells produce and distribute melanin (a pigment that determines our natural hair color) which is then transferred to the keratinocytes that make up the cells in the hair shaft.
The graying process, also known as canities, is caused by the loss of hair color, which also means that the melanocytes are not producing as much melanin as before, therefore they are unable to transfer the melanin to the keratinocytes. When this happens, your hair appears to turn grey or white.
What Actually Happened When Your Hair Goes Gray?
Scientists have also investigated the differences in genotype between graying hair follicle and black hair follicle of young peoples and found that early hair graying phenomenon is related to downregulation of MC1R/MITF/tyrosinase pathway. Based on the the Journal of Advanced Pharmaceutical Technology & Research, melanin synthesis in melanocyte or melanoma cells is mainly regulated by MC1R/MITF/tyrosinase-signaling pathway.
Mayraki anti-gray hair color restoring treatment contains highest concentrate grade of Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract and other patented active ingredients induced melanin synthesis in melanin-producing cells. It stimulated melanin synthesis through activation of plasma membrane receptors MC1R.At the same time, the latest Mayraki’s patented technology stimulates and magnifies cell signaling between hair cells, pigment cells are activated to increase melanin production. As time goes by, the gray roots will be gradually reversed by the additional melanin production.
Other key ingredients benefit:
- Coffea Arabica Extract. It is a powerful ingredient that is rich in keratin, it can help revitalize your scalp, increase hair elasticity, and impart shine to dull hair. It also promotes hair growth and helps with blood circulation in the scalp.
- Carthamus Tinctorius Extract. It boosts effective promotion of hair growth and prevention of the production of a hormone called DHT or Dihydrotestosterone that causes significant hair loss in both men and women. Its hair growing properties help to hasten the replacement of gray hairs with repigmented hairs.
- Ligustrum Lucidum Extract. Used in traditional Eastern medicine because of its hair growth and anti-hair loss properties. This will further speed up the growth process of your repigmented hair and promote healthy hair regrowth rate.
- Galla Rhois Gallnut Extract. Naturally rich in compounds that helps improve hair growth in relation to thickness and appearance of new hair. It contains antioxidant properties like polyphenols that protect the skin against ultraviolet (UV) rays and some signs of aging linked to sun exposure.
- Castor Oil. Castor oil is famous for its numerous hair benefits and is often used as a natural home remedy. This ingredient will help moisturize both the scalp and hair, prevent flakiness or dandruff, and promote healthy hair growth. Besides its nourishing properties that will help improve your hair’s overall appearance and health, it will also hasten regrowth of newly pigmented strands that will replace gray hairs with hairs that are your original hair color.
- Biota Orientalis Leaf Extract. Traditional herbal and known for its antibacterial properties and hair restoring benefits. It helps suppress any excess sebum production that might cause the scalp and hair some irritation and chemical imbalances that lead to hair loss.
If you, like many, are not ready for the white or grey strands in your hair or beard, nor regular hair dye, then you can definitely try this easy solution to reverse grey hair which also restores the color and shine, without dye!