Are you dealing with hair problems such as itchy scalp and dull hair? Going to the salon might be your first choice. We would like to let you know that you have several options at home before you splurge. If you don’t want chemicals on your hair, a trip to the salon is not the best solution. We have compiled natural hair treatments for common hair problems that you can do at home.
Home remedies for dandruff and itchy scalp
Itchy scalp is quite common, especially if the weather gets colder. We all don’t want flakes falling off our hair, especially when we’re wearing dark clothing. The cause of dandruff can be serious skin conditions like psoriasis or eczema. Dry scalp is also a common reason.. You can try natural home remedies instead of using harsh chemicals to get rid of the pesky dandruff.
- Combine 1 tablespoon raw coconut oil, 2 tablespoons raw sugar, and 6 drops of peppermint oil in a bowl.
- Massage the mask into your scalp for 5 minutes before rinsing.
Tea tree oil
- Using a cotton swab, dab three drops of tea tree oil onto the scalp.
- Break a vitamin E pill and massage the oil on the affected spots.
- Leave the oil overnight. Rinse in the morning.
Essential oils help exfoliate the scalp and moisturize it to get rid of dryness. It also has anti fungal properties to get rid of dandruff. No time to spare for DIYs? Get Mayraki’s Purifying, Anti-dandruff & Volumizing Amino Acid Shampoo. It’s enriched with plant-based amino acids to clarify the hair and scalp. You use it as a shampoo, and you’re ready for the day.
Natural hair treatment for dull lifeless hair
Does your hair look dull and lifeless? It could be because of using harsh hair products. The chemicals can strip off your hair’s natural oils. Humid weather can also be the culprit. Avoid subjecting your hair to more chemicals to get back the luster. You may get immediate results, but it will damage your hair in the long run. Search your home for these natural hair treatments instead.
Apple cider vinegar
- Make an apple cider vinegar rinse by adding a tablespoon of vinegar to a half cup of water.
- Comb your hair with the solution to clarify and smoothen cuticles.
- Allow it to sit for five minutes before rinsing with cool water and applying the conditioner.
- Make a cup of black tea and set it aside to cool.
- Apply it to your hair and soak it for 10 minutes.
- Wash the tea out of your hair and admire your lustrous locks.
If you can’t stand the smell of vinegar or tea on your hair, you can use Mayraki Proactive Hair Repairing Treatment. Help your hair heal naturally with chemical-free ingredients. You don’t need to worry about the stench. Expect your hair to start getting back its shine while smelling good.
Natural remedy for hair loss
You are combing your hair, and strands are falling out. It can get frustrating to deal with falling hair every day. We don't want to get bald in the long run. There are a lot of hair loss treatments available in the market. Choosing the right product is essential since it can treat hair loss or aggravate it further. Try out some natural hair fall treatment and see what works for you.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice. Apply it to your scalp and hair 15 mins before shampooing.
- Make your hair mask by diluting lemon essential oil to carrier oil.
- Apply the gel of the aloe vera plant to your scalp a few times a week.
- Combine a couple onions in a blender and squeeze out the liquid.
- Leave the juice on your scalp and hair for at least 15 minutes before shampooing.
You can also use Mayraki Hair Growth & Anti Hairloss Shampoo Kit. It can boost your hair growth with all-natural ingredients. This natural hair fall solution has almond oil, castor oil, and sunflower extract.