Are you tired of touching up your roots with dye? And how about white hair in beard? It's time to get rid of white hair or grey hair naturally.
The very sight of white or grey strands of hair peeking from our lustrous mane would still get many of us whining about our ageing looks. So, when the greys aren’t welcome, can we possibly reverse the process?
An anti-gray hair treatment that restores the hair’s natural color without the use of dyes and pigments. A safe, non-irritating, and long-term alternative to artificial root cover ups. The Mayraki Anti-Gray Hair Color Restoring Treatment uses the power of the latest hair care technology to restore gray or white hair to its original color and nourish the hair from within. The sulfate-free, paraben-free, and vegan formula ensures a non-irritating and gentle effect on the hair and scalp.
Mayraki’s patented active ingredient boosts melanin production at the bulb and helps stimulate the natural pigmentation of hair during regrowth. The hair is then re-pigmented and restored to its natural color. Safe for all types of hair, the formula also contains nourishing properties that moisturize the hair and make it appear and feel more youthful, shiny, and voluminous.
Mayraki Anti-Gray Hair Color Restoring Treatment Helps to rejuvenate hair cells and re-pigment the hair root to tip with patented active ingredients that boost melanin production and promote the stimulation of blood circulation. This formulation increases the melanin synthesis and boosts the melanin transfer from our scalp to hair, reversing the greying.
- 100% Vegan – Made from sustainably sourced premium all-vegan ingredients. Excludes any harsh pigments or dyes.
- Naturally Restores Color– Naturally restores the hair’s original color rather than cover up with artificial pigments.
- Long-term Results – Visible and long-term results with recommended use. Works from the inside out to reverse and prevent gray hair.
- No Sulfate | No Paraben | No Formaldehyde – Free of any harsh sulfates and parabens that may damage the hair.
Wanna know more about how it works? Read More.
To get to the root of grey hair, it’s first important to understand the anatomy of hair. Each hair bulb has dermal papilla cells which determine the formation and life cycle of hair. Melanocytes on these cells produce and distribute melanin (a pigment that determines our natural hair color) which is then transferred to the keratinocytes that make up the cells in the hair shaft.
The greying process, also known as canities, is caused by the loss of hair color, which also means that the melanocytes are not producing as much melanin as before, therefore they are unable to transfer the melanin to the keratinocytes. When this happens, your hair appears to turn grey or white.
If you, like many, are not ready for the white or grey strands in your hair or beard, nor regular hair dye, then you’ll be seeking an easy solution to reverse grey hair which also restores the color and shine, without dye!
Based on the research, melanin synthesis in melanocyte or melanoma cells is mainly regulated by MC1R pathway.(The melanocortin 1 receptor, also known as melanin-activating peptide receptor, or melanotropin receptor). Mayraki anti-gray hair color restoring treatment contains Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract and other patented active ingredients induced melanin synthesis in melanin-producing cells. It stimulated melanin synthesis through activation of plasma membrane receptors MC1R. At the same time, the latest Mayraki’s patented technology simulates and magnifies cell signaling between hair cells, pigment cells are activated to increase melanin production.
Directions to use:
- Option 1 - After washing hair: Shampoo wash and towel dry. Apply a few pumps of Anti-gray Hair Color Restoring Treatment onto your palm. Use your fingers to gently massage your scalp and evenly spread the treatment into your hair roots.
- Option 2 - Without washing hair: Apply a few pumps of Anti-gray Hair Color Restoring Treatment onto your palm. Use your fingers to gently massage your scalp and evenly spread the treatment into your hair roots.
- No need to rinse. Blow-dry or style as usual.
- Recommended for daily use. You may stop using it daily if the original hair color has been restored. You can expect to see results after 3 - 4 weeks. Then apply 1-2 times per week to maintain the nutritional supply to your hair roots.
- Anti-gray Hair Color Restoring Treatment is not a hair dying product. It's a natural treatment to restore your original hair color from roots.
- Our Anti-gray Hair Color Restoring Treatment is the ideal treatment to remedy gray growth without the use of a colorant. This product is the first anti-gray treatment capable of restoring hair pigment from the roots through dual-action. Rapidly, the root is re-pigmented, allowing hair to appear more youthful, refortified and suppler.
- The updated formula comes in the light gel form, which does not cause your hair oily or greasy. However, the treatment has its original color from herbal extract instead of transparent form. It causes some stains on your hand when applying, but not to worry, you can easily wash it away after the application. You may use gloves if you prefer to.
- We would advise to use it in the bathroom and remove it immediately by running water if there is any drips on washing counter or tiles. Please make sure blow dry before going to bed, to avoid stains on pillows.
Important notes to read before purchase:
- Why there is stains on my fingernail after applying if it’s all natural and no artificial colorant? The treatment has its original color from herbal extract instead of transparent form. It’s just liked what we have got on our hands after flower arrangements or some gardening works. You may use gloves if you prefer to.
- Why I got rashes after using the product, is that normal? Mayraki anti-gray hair restoring treatment is made from 100% vegan, natural, botanical extracts. But it might give some mild skin reaction to the customers who is allergic to pollen. It just like when we apply raw aloe gel extracted from the plant’s leaves on our face. Always do patch test before using on scalp to make sure that there will be no allergic reaction that will occur.
- Can I use Mayraki anti-gray hair restoring treatment for my beard? Yes! The new upgraded gel formulation is good for white hair in beard. You will see the them disappeared gradually after 2-3 weeks. But still, always do patch test before applying to the larger area.
Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyrin, Propylene Glycol, Parfum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polygonum Multiflorum Extract, Coffea Arabica Extract, Galla Rhois Gallnut Extract, Biota Orientalis Leaf Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius Extract, Ligustrum Lucidum Extract, DMDM Hydantoin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate.