Many of you have probably searched for answers if grey hair is reversible. Aging and genes are the reasons we think behind greying hair, but there’s more to it that meets the eyes.
You may start noticing grey hair at an early age, and you began browsing the web for answers. In this article, we’ll discuss more reasons behind premature grey hair, and answer your most asked questions if you can reverse grey hair.
Where does it come from?
To understand where grey hair comes from, it’s vital to understand the anatomy of hair. Our hair bulb has dermal papilla cells that determine the formation and life cycle of hair. Inside these cells are Melanocytes that produce and distribute melanin. Melanin, on the other hand, is a pigment that determines our natural hair color. It is transferred to the keratinocytes that make up the cells in the hair shaft.
When the melanocytes are not producing much melanin as before, then the greying process starts.
Other Contributing Factors of Greying Hair
Aside from aging and genes, some of the factors that contributes to greying hair is stress, unhealthy diet, and any deficiencies of vitamin B-6, B-12, biotin, vitamin D, or vitamin E. Experts shared that the natural hair color can only return with the right vitamin supplementation.
However, oxidative stress and autoimmune diseases in the body also plays a part on having premature greys.
Oxidative stress causes imbalances when antioxidants are not enough to counteract the damaging effects of free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that damage cells, contributing to aging and disease.
Too much oxidative stress can promote the development of diseases, including the skin-pigment condition called vitiligo.
Reversing grey hair to your natural color depends on a lot of factors. By keeping a healthy lifestyle,proper hair care routine, and lowering stress levels may get you your dark locks back. There are also other ways to effectively reverse the appearance of grey hair – like investing in a hair color restoring treatment. Read down below.
However, Mayraki Professionals have developed a perfect solution to take care of those gray hair once and for all. The Mayraki Anti-Grey Hair Color Restoring Treatment is a revolutionary hair solution that restores your hair’s natural hair color without damaging your hair and scalp. It’s formulated with natural active ingredients such as Polygonum Multiflorum Extract, Coffea Arabica Extract, Galla Rhois Gallnut Extract, Biota Orientalis Leaf, Carthamus Tinctorius Extract, Ligustrum, and Lucidum Extract, that when combined provide satisfactory results you're going to love. With these ingredients, you’ll be able to see major improvements after 3 to 4 weeks.
Complete Benefits of the Mayraki Anti-Grey Hair Color Restoring Treatment
- Youthful, healthier, and suppler hair
- Restores gray/white hair to its original color
- Adds volume to the hair
- Moisturizes hair from roots to tips
- Cleans hair while adding extra shine
Other Key Ingredients of the Grey Hair Treatment
- Coffea Arabica Extract. Helps improve hair growth in relation to thickness and appearance of new hair. It contains antioxidant properties like polyphenols that protect the skin against ultraviolet (UV) rays and some signs of aging linked to sun exposure.
- Galla Rhois Gallnut Extract. Contains high antibacterial activity and deodorizing function. It also provides an anti-glycation effect to improve skin tone and texture and prevent the production of age pigment.
- Biota Orientalis Leaf. Known for its antibacterial properties and hair restoration. It’s commonly used to treat baldness and hair loss, and promoting hair growth.
- Carthamus Tinctorius Extract. Effectively blocks DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) which is the most common cause of hair loss worldwide. It also improves scalp circulation and stimulates hair growth.
- Ligustrum. Promotes hair growth and hair darkening due to its ability to increase blood circulation to the scalp.
- Lucidum Extract. This ingredient works as a restorative tonic for your hair. It’s packed with antioxidants, and eases the stress levels and combats free radicals which lead to hair loss and balding.
Let’ Talk About the Polygonum Multiflorum: The Ultimate Hair Anti-Aging Ingredient
Polygonum Multiflorum is known to promote hair growth by inducing anagen phase in resting hair follicles. This ingredient has been used to treat various diseases in traditional Chinese medicine. Several studies has been conducted and reported that the studies have been reported related to hair growth promotion activity and hair-blacking effect have contributed to hair growth promotion activity and hair-blacking effect.
Studies also show that Polygonum multiflorum has properties that can combat diseases like inflammation, cancer, and even Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease.
Besides its claimed health benefits, it was also widely used as a traditional beauty remedy for aging hair. People used this plant as an anti-aging remedy to get youthful, lively locks that showed no signs of graying, thinning, dandruff, or greasiness.
Lastly, this ingredient has a great antioxidant property which has a huge benefits on the overall hair health. It doesn’t only remove hair issues like dandruff and oilier scalp, but helps with further hair damage.
Being an antioxidant, Polygonum multiflorum can also clear away toxins and free radicals that buildup in your hair as you go about your daily life. This then prevents damage, buildup, and hair fall that may cause your hair to look thin and unhealthy.
Where Can You Buy the Mayraki Anti-Grey Hair Color Restoring Treatment
The Mayraki takes pride on its bestselling hair treatment that can be bought through this link. No side effects guaranteed because it’s made from sustainably sourced premium all-vegan ingredients. Excludes any harsh pigments or dyes. You can buy a set of 1 or 2 depending on your need.