Mayraki’s patented active ingredient rejuvenates hair cells and re-pigment the hair root to tip with patented active ingredients that boost melanin production and promote the stimulation of blood circulation, stimulate the natural pigmentation of hair during regrowth. The sulfate-free, paraben-free, and vegan based formula ensures a non-irritating and gentle effect on the hair and scalp. Safe for all types of hair, the formula also contains nourishing properties that moisturize the hair and make it appear and feel more youthful, shiny, and voluminous.
- 100% Vegan – Made from sustainably sourced premium all-vegan ingredients. Excludes any harsh pigments or dyes.
- Naturally Restores Color– Naturally restores the hair’s own color rather than cover up with artificial pigments.
- Long-term Results – Visible and long-term results with recommended use. Works from the inside out to reverse and prevent gray hair.
- No Sulfate | No Paraben | No Formaldehyde – Free of any harsh sulfates and parabens that may damage the hair.
Wanna know more about how it works? Read More.
Grey hair is inevitable due to aging but if you start to notice strands of grey hair when you’re in your 20s, it’s a sign that you have premature grey hair. Rest assured as there are ways to restore the pigmentation and reverse the signs of grey hair. To get to the root of grey hair, it’s first important to understand the anatomy of hair. Each hair bulb has dermal papilla cells which determine the formation and life cycle of hair. Melanocytes on these cells produce and distribute melanin (a pigment that determines our natural hair color) which is then transferred to the keratinocytes that make up the cells in the hair shaft.
The greying process, also known as canities, is caused by the loss of hair color, which also means that the melanocytes are not producing as much melanin as before, therefore they are unable to transfer the melanin to the keratinocytes. When this happens, your hair appears to turn grey or white.
Mayraki anti-gray hair color restoring treatment contains polygonum multiflorum root extract and other patented active ingredients induced melanin synthesis in melanin-producing cells. It stimulated melanin synthesis through activation of plasma membrane receptor. At the same time, the latest Mayraki’s patented technology simulates and magnifies cell signaling between hair cells, pigment cells are activated to increase melanin production.
If you, like many, are not ready for the white or grey strands in your hair or beard, nor regular hair dye, then you’ll be seeking an easy solution to treat grey hair which also restores the color and shine, without dye!
Directions to use:
- Option 1 - After washing hair: Shampoo wash and towel dry. Apply a few pumps of Anti-gray Hair Color Restoring Treatment onto your palm. Use your fingers to gently massage your scalp and evenly spread the treatment into your hair roots.
- Option 2 - Without washing hair: Apply a few pumps of Anti-gray Hair Color Restoring Treatment onto your palm. Use your fingers to gently massage your scalp and evenly spread the treatment into your hair roots.
- No need to rinse. Blow-dry or style as usual.
- Recommended for daily use. You may stop using it daily if the original hair color has been restored. You can expect to see results after 3 - 4 weeks. Then apply 1-2 times per week to maintain the nutritional supply to your hair roots.
- Anti-gray Hair Color Restoring Treatment is not a hair dying product. It's a natural treatment to restore your original hair color from roots.
- Our Anti-gray Hair Color Restoring Treatment is the ideal treatment to remedy gray growth without the use of a colorant. This product is the first anti-gray treatment capable of restoring hair pigment from the roots through dual-action. Rapidly, the root is re-pigmented, allowing hair to appear more youthful, refortified and suppler.
- The updated formula comes in the light gel form, which does not cause your hair oily or greasy. However, the treatment has its original color from herbal extract instead of transparent form. It causes some stains on your hand when applying, but not to worry, you can easily wash it away after the application. You may use gloves if you prefer to.
- We would advise to use it in the bathroom and remove it immediately by running water if there is any drips on washing counter or tiles. Please make sure blow dry before going to bed, to avoid stains on pillows.
Important notes to read before purchase:
- Why there is stains on my fingernail after applying if it’s all natural and no artificial colorant? The treatment has its original color from herbal extract instead of transparent form. It’s just liked what we have got on our hands after flower arrangements or some gardening works. You may use gloves if you prefer to.
- Why I got rashes after using the product, is that normal? Mayraki anti-gray hair restoring treatment is made from 100% vegan, natural, botanical extracts. But it might give some mild skin reaction to the customers who is allergic to pollen. It just like when we apply raw aloe gel extracted from the plant’s leaves on our face. Always do patch test before using on scalp to make sure that there will be no allergic reaction that will occur.
- Can I use Mayraki anti-gray hair restoring treatment for my beard? Yes! The new upgraded gel formulation is good for white hair in beard. You will see the them disappeared gradually after 2-3 weeks. But still, always do patch test before applying to the larger area.
Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyrin, Propylene Glycol, Parfum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polygonum Multiflorum Extract, Coffea Arabica Extract, Galla Rhois Gallnut Extract, Biota Orientalis Leaf Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius Extract, Ligustrum Lucidum Extract, DMDM Hydantoin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate.